Sunday, May 25, 2008

Memorial Weekend 2008

I hope everyone is enjoying the Memorial Day Weekend. We are lucky we can enjoy this holiday because of the men and women in the armed forces that protect us each day. I ask you to take time to honor the past soldiers that believed in the American way. Honor the current soldiers that give us our freedom now and in the future.

Here is a website I created after the 2001 World Trade Center tradegy to Support Our Troops. If you have "Support Our Troops" links you would like to share with others, please send them to me and I will add them to the site.

Ingrid Kast Fuller
-America- Be Strong and Be Free!

--------------------------------

Check out rare footage of Ingrid relaxing with Lucy. We got to relax a few minutes this weekend on the couch and in the pool. I need more of it though, hoping to get back in the pool tomorrow for one more day of the holiday weekend.

--------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...